My Chilhood

The smell that reminds my chilhood is the inciense of Sandal, that smell was carateristc of my dad´s house in Summer. I remember many afternoons playing whit my father and my dog Tyson, built the tree house or something to jump higher.

My most favourite childhood memory is my 10 birthday, that day my dad we take, me and my friends, to the mountain especifically to a small river, and he whit a friend cooks a very good lunch, meanwhile me and my friends play an swim in the river all day.

I learn to ride bicycle very young, at 3 years old more on less, beacuse my dad ride motorcycles and I really want do that, so the first steps was ride a bike. I rememeber spend days trying, until one morning, in the family vacations house (in the mountain), my granfather simply push me hill down and me started to pedal for supervivence and I learn how to ride a bike and deal whit the fear.


My childhood was very funny and wild, full of adventures and laughs ! 


Comentarios

  1. The photos are very cute I love you put those in the post, I laughed with the bycicle story, but in the moment could have been very dangerous haha.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB

A country I would like to know